1. Welcome all the respected monks and guests of the ceremony
2. State the reason for the ceremony
3. Bride & Groom show their love and commitment to one another (exchange of wedding vows)
4. Bride & Groom will kowtow to their parents
5. Bride & Groom kowtow to each other to show their equal respect to the marriage.
6. Bride & Groom sign the certificate issued by The Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam
7. Exchange of wedding rings
8. The Abbot preaches about the meaning of a happy marriage and how to live a harmonious life together.
9. Say prayers
10. Ritual for good luck and safety
12. Tea break
helloVietnam team will make necessary arrangements for your special day, accommodate your guests, as well as tailor-made your Vietnam honeymoon. Please refer to some recommended itineraries below and contact us for more details or for a customized itinerary.
- Hanoi Option: 3 nights in Hanoi & 2 nights onboard a Halong Bay Cruise. You will spend 1 day for the Hang Thuan Ceremony in the local pagoda.
- Saigon Option: 3 nights in Saigon & 3 nights in Phu Quoc Island. You will spend 1 day for the Hang Thuan Ceremony in the local pagoda.